Anti-Stretch Mark Body Oil
- Triple action: prevents and corrects stretch marks, soothes
- Nurishes and improves skin tonicity
- 100% natural and allergen-free
- Suitable for pregnant women from the 1st month
The certified organic and 100% natural anti-stretch mark expertise!
A truly targeted care product, this formula rich in Organic Plum and Muscat Rose Plant Oils acts effectively to prevent and correct stretch marks that may appear during pregnancy, during a sudden and significant weight gain or loss, or during adolescence.
The Anti-Stretch Mark Body Oil prevents the appearance, corrects and fades the stretch marks present. It soothes sensations of discomfort and protects the skin.
Specially created for pregnant women in partnership with a toxicologist, this skin care can be used from the 1st trimester of pregnancy and then during breastfeeding.
With its silky, non-greasy texture, it penetrates quickly for in-depth action and a real moment of pleasure!
Its packaging is 100% recyclable and made of recycled plastic.
Main active ingredients:
- Plum Oil: Sweet and juicy, the Ente plum is grown in Lot-et-Garonne (France) for the production of Agen prunes. It is by first cold pressing of its kernel that PATYKA's Organic Plum Oil is obtained. Exceptionally rich in fatty acids, it intensely nourishes the epidermis, softens the skin and prevents stretch marks.
- Sunflower Oil: Of all oils, thesunflower oil is the richest in Vitamin E, a naturally antioxidant and protective molecule for the epidermis. PATYKA's Organic Sunflower Oil is cold-pressed by hand and thus preserves its wonderful properties: it nourishes, protects and repairs the skin.
- Muscat Rose Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), it improves cell regeneration and contributes to improve skin's suppleness. The natural presence of Vitamin A derivative stimulates healing and promotes collagen production, thus fading stretch marks.
- Sweet Almond Oil: The vegetable oil obtained by first cold pressing of sweet almond seeds is rich in fatty acids (Omega 6 and 9) which restore the skin's hydrolipidic film, also known for its softening and above all soothing properties. Its high concentration of Vitamin A improves the skin's elasticity ; the concentration of Vitamin E accelerates cell repair and protects the skin.
Morning and evening, I apply my oil in circular massages on the chest, stomach, hips and thighs.
The Anti-Stretch Marks Body Oil can be applied from the 1st month of pregnancy and after giving birth. It is also compatible with breastfeeding.
Find the complete gesture and our advice for a healthy pregnancy made in collaboration with Adeline Seguin, expert in perinatal care.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL*, TOCOPHEROL.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
98% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
100% of PATYKA packaging is recyclable and/or recycled.
How to sort?
The plastic pump bottle:
The plastic pump bottle is made from 50% recycled plastic to limit the production of new virgin material and 50% PET plastic, authorised by the ECOCERT organic label.
Once the bottle is empty (no need to rinse), sort it with the cap.
It is 100% recyclable and should be placed in the recycling bin.
With purchases of €230 or more.
2 free samples
Choose them according to your desires.
Shipment in 48h
For any purchase.