ARTICLE 1. HOW PATYKA USES PERSONAL DATA AND WHY
PATYKA is responsible for processing Users' Personal Data.
PATYKA uses Users' Personal Data in accordance with Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, known as "Informatics and Freedoms" as well as Regulation (EU) n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data applicable since 25 May 2018 (together, the "Applicable Regulation").
PATYKA undertakes to collect and process Users' Personal Data fairly, lawfully and with respect for their rights.
PATYKA collects Personal Data for the following purposes:
- - The provision of the Site, in particular: the possible opening of Users' accounts, the proper management of Buyers' Orders and the resulting commercial relationship, the management of a Buyer's complaints, for example in the event of late delivery or in the event of a delivery that does not comply with the Order, the management of Users' contact requests (legal basis: GTCs that bind Users to PATYKA);
- - The management of Buyers' notices. Personal Data is, in this case, collected on the basis of PATYKA's legitimate interest;
- - The sending of newsletters and promotional offers. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the User's consent;
- - The sending of newsletters and promotional offers.
- - The security of the Site. Personal Data is, in this case, processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of PATYKA;
- - The improvement of the Site and the user experience on the basis of PATYKA's legitimate interest;
- - Responses to PATYKA's legal and regulatory obligations;
- - Targeted advertising. PATYKA uses the data necessary for this purpose on the basis of the User's consent;
- - The prevention of fraud and the management of possible disputes. The necessary data is kept in the framework of PATYKA's legitimate interest.
ARTICLE 2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY PATYKA
Users must provide PATYKA with accurate, truthful and genuine Personal Data.
When creating an account or using the Site, PATYKA may collect the following data:
- - the identity of the Buyer: his/her name and surname, contact details (email and postal address, telephone number) and,
- - data relating to Orders, in particular the transaction and Order number, details of purchases, data relating to invoices and possible returns of Products, as well as data relating to the Products present in the "whishlist" of the Buyer on his account;
- - data relating to the Buyer's means of payment, in particular the bank card number, the expiry date of the bank card and the visual cryptogram. These data are only collected by the Seller.
ARTICLE 3. PROTECTION, STORAGE AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Information provided is hosted by Cloudflare and is accessible to PATYKA's marketing and sales departments.
PATYKA makes every effort to prevent interference with other users' Personal Information, such as loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
Unless otherwise required by law, PATYKA will keep the Personal Information of Users and Buyers :
- - up to five (5) years after an Order, and invoices for ten (10) years;
- up to three (3) years from the last contact since the use of the contact form;
- - up to three (3) years from the date the notice is put online or until the notice is removed from the Site.
ARTICLE 4. TRANSFER OF USERS' PERSONAL DATA
PATYKA may transmit the Personal Data of Users and Buyers to several recipients, and in particular :
- PATYKA's marketing and sales departments in order to ensure the management of Orders and the follow-up of the commercial relationship with Buyers, as well as the advertising of Products;
- to third party suppliers and service providers, in particular:
- Shopify, which is the e-commerce solution used for the Site and whose servers are located in Ireland and Canada, which the European Commission has recognised as providing a level of protection equivalent to the Applicable Regulation;
- Cloudflare, which is the host of the Site, whose servers are located in Ireland and Canada, whose level of protection has been recognised by the European Commission as equivalent to the Applicable Regulation; Cloudflare, which is the host of the Site, whose servers are located in Ireland and Canada, whose level of protection has been recognised by the European Commission as equivalent to the Applicable Regulation; JUDGEME, which is the host of the Site, whose servers are located in Canada and Ireland;
- JUDGEME, which is the Site's online notification provider, whose servers are located in the United Kingdom, and which has been found by the European Commission to provide a level of protection equivalent to the Applicable Regulation. In the event that data is transferred outside the European Union, the European Commission's standard contractual clauses have been put in place between JUDGEME and PATYKA, and between JUDGEME and its own service providers;
- PATYKA's payment providers, such as ALMA and Stripe whose servers are located within the European Union, and Paypal, if the Buyer has an account with this company. Paypal may transfer data outside the European Union and has implemented binding corporate rules between Paypal group companies and contractual clauses with its own providers;
- KLAVIYO which is PATYKA's email service provider, whose servers are located in the United States. To ensure the protection of Personal Data, PATYKA implements the European Commission's standard contractual clauses;
In all other cases, PATYKA will not disclose, assign, or transfer Personal Information to third parties without the User's consent, except in the event that it must be disclosed to judicial or administrative authorities upon legal request.
ARTICLE 5. USERS' RIGHTS OVER THEIR DATA
Users have the following rights with respect to their Personal Information: the right to access, modify and request the deletion of their Personal Information, and the right to have their Personal Information provided in a structured and readable format (unless there is a legitimate impediment). Users may also ask PATYKA to limit the processing of their Personal Information, or object to such processing, including in the case of commercial prospecting or profiling.
Users may lodge a complaint with the CNIL and define directives concerning their digital will.
Once Users have given their consent to PATYKA, they may withdraw it at any time, it being understood that any previous processing of their Personal Data will remain lawful.
Users may also object at any time to the processing of their data for the purpose of prospecting, particularly by telephone. To do so, Users may register on BLOCTEL.
If you have any questions about the protection of your Personal Information, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can send an email to email@example.com or write to the following postal address PATYKA - 58 rue de Châteaudun - 75009 Paris.
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, PATYKA will have one month to respond to any request, subject to possible extension, and reserves the right to oppose any request considered abusive due to its repetitive nature.